Wednesday 23 October 2013

General Update

Totally forgot to post yesterday!

As I have mentioned before, I raid with a group that tries hard to be as good as it can be without resorting to hours that break too much into our real lives. This suits me fine as obviously, I struggle to play for very long amounts of time. This week I needed to have a Holy spec ready for raiding although I haven't played Holy for several expansions. The resulting headache and endless reading involved just meant that I forgot a few things that I wanted to get done, one of them being my blog post. My first test of the new spec is tonight so hopefully, all that time and energy wasn't wasted.

I haven't had as much time online this week as I've been not sleeping very well and it tends to make my ME symptoms much worse. I've still been posting my auctions each day, but not as often as I usually would. On the plus side, I finally finished my Sky Golem and put it on AH. Despite my terrible pet addiction, I have a fair amount of restraint when it comes to mounts. The way I deal with craftable mounts is that I make one of each type and sell them on AH until I feel that it is no longer profitable to do so. At which point, I learn the leftover mounts so that I never have mounts left over unable to be sold. On my server, this plan works out well for me as there are many people aside from myself that sell them regularly.

Okay, I know what you are thinking...

Show Me The Money!


I remembered to grab a screenshot of the second account this time around, although as usual it still just holds the 100k that I keep for buying/selling. A grand total of 909,018g. Almost at the first milestone point I set myself! I have a dear friend who has been checking in on my totals and cheering me on every week while I give her and her brother tips on learning how to use the auction house. I promised her a coloured Panther mount when I got back to the first million gold, so if the little lemming clone is reading this, it looks like next week will have some nice mail for you!



2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Way to go Wenchy :D. I'm just over a quarter of the way to my first Million on Sunstrider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get there. Watching you with pride, little Goblin :)

    ReplyDelete