Wednesday 11 July 2018

Week 12 - Warrior Appreciation

Here we are at the end of the road, at least as far as it goes for appreciating the different classes. Warrior week. Well, no surprise that I expected this to be a struggle!

Meet Brennah, my (yes, you guessed it) female dwarf warrior.
Brennah with "L'il Swan" the Sunborne Val'kyr
This was another character that had done very little in-game besides getting to 110. She had terrible gear and had done no content aside from getting to 110. Actually, that isn't quite true. Last week, The Author gave me a little assist to get her through her class hall quest dungeons so that they wouldn't slow me up this week. Our team called a raid break after last week too, so I had this week free to do as I pleased as far as my gameplay went. I went all in. First I finished off the class hall quests and got the Broken Shore chain finished. I also threw in 20 world quests for the weekly quest to set her up with plenty of resources. Then came the class mount chain and the argus chain.

Warrior class mount
I usually use the Ironforge Ram or Rusted Proto-Drake as mounts for her as they match her transmog nicely, but I thought I'd better pose with the class mount as I'd earned it. I did enjoy that when you are presented with your mount as a warrior, the first thing you do is punch it in the face to show it who is boss! I'm pathetic, I know it.

I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to enjoy playing a warrior. They feel squishy and tedious to me even when compared with other melee classes that I already have a bit of an aversion to. However, I soldiered on through it and made another little dwarf happy.

Finishing the warrior's class hall also earned me another treat:

I'm also proud of myself for completing a few other things this week too. I managed to do the feral druid's mage tower challenge and did the weekly 20 world quests thing on 12 different characters to stockpile some resources. Let's say I'm a tad sick of world quests today!

That brings us to the end of the alt appreciation and I need to put some work in to try to get my characters and their bank balance ready for the new expansion. I hope you are all getting prepped too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment