Wednesday 20 June 2018

Week 9 - Rogue Appreciation

Rogue week.

Well, the good news was that there was not a lot for me to do with my Rogue as I'd already finished her class hall at least. I'd done the follower quests and started the mount quest chain too. I did stop there though and no Rogue week was going to convince me to complete it. Being forced to do PvP to get the class mount sucks. I did attempt this a few times, but even at silly hours of the morning, there were always people on my server just hanging about waiting to annoy rogues trying to finish the quest. I've seen it happen on both factions though so it's not exclusive to one side or the other. I did get the Silvermoon kill, but after that, I decided I did not want that mount enough to bother with all the crap.

Here's Rhiawen, my Rogue, and yes, you guessed it, she's a Dwarf!

I wish I could hire Dwarven  Bards for my Garrison...

She's pictured here in her usual outfit which is an uncommon set from Classic WoW (Swashbuckler's). Accompanying her, is her usual pet, Erik the Grommloc.

I did do something constructive though (aside from celebrating my birthday this week - all on my own as Mr Wench had to work) and worked on the Argus quest chain to finally put her to work earning me some gold. I'm now waiting for armour token missions, but most of the grunt work is done.

The odd thing is, I love the idea of a rogue class and often play them in other games. I like the whole stealth side of things and the fantasy of the class. Just, in practice, it doesn't actually feel fun to me once I play the class in game. I know a lot of that is due to not enjoying melee classes, but this one had all the promise the others didn't and feels less enjoyable than them to me.

Join me next week for Shaman appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment