Wednesday 28 August 2013

Addon Recommendation: Daily Checklist

dailychecklist



Recently I stumbled across a little addon that might as well have been written for me. If you happen to have memory issues due to illness (or even just have a lot to do and tend to forget some of them) this is a great addon for you to look into.

It allows you to create little checklists on a profile system so that you can either have a little checklist for each character or (like I do) a global list broken down into several sub-lists for each character so that I can see it on all the characters.

You can choose to have each entry on the checklist reset on a daily basis, only on specific days or weekly and you can set the day and time for resets. In the accompanying picture, you can see my setup. As the titles are all character names, I've blanked them out (mostly because I have problems if people try to whisper me during a raid as it ruins my concentration) but the rest should be clearly visible. As I complete each task I just click the box next to it and depending on the settings the entry either disappears completely or gains a yellow tick mark in the box.

I use it to remind myself of all my crafting cooldowns, AH restock, reminders to check on my farm or hand in lesser charms for bonus rolls once a week and well anything else I can think of!

If you are interested in taking a look for yourself, you can find it here.





3 comments:

  1. I shall have a look at that addon, Seems just perfect for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was trying to use ToDo List but it didn't cover everything and as it's attached to the quest log it was annoying me :) This looks much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking out for ME/CFS quality of life addons ;)
    The less work we have to do to battle against our own bodies, the more energy we can spend on pleasant things.

    ReplyDelete