Wednesday 11 April 2018

Alt Appreciation Take Two!

When I was last here, I was working on the idea of taking a closer look and celebration of each class through my alt characters. Life got in the way and I never quite finished. Since then in World of Warcraft, we've had race model updates, new races, and even a new class. Perhaps it is time for me to revisit this!

The original idea was from World of Lae several years ago. The idea is to focus on that class each week. For me it will be introducing you to the character(s) I have for that class (yes, I do have a lot of alts), finding them a nice transmog so they look good in their photo shoot and generally checking where I am in their progress. Join me! There's just about enough time between now and the release of Battle For Azeroth to cover each class so I plan on making sure I do so!

Here's the schedule I'm following:


If blogging isn't your thing, feel free to comment with stuff about your own alts for that class!

No comments:

Post a Comment