Wednesday 30 May 2018

Week 6 - Monk Appreciation

As the expansion is nearing a close, it's getting increasingly difficult to find guild members online and finding the will to keep doing things on my alts is difficult. For monk week, I decided to finish off the Argus quest chains so that I had access to as much gold from missions as possible.

My monk, Quenhild, doesn't get played often. While it is a healer class, the healing is just too melee orientated to be comfortable for me. I have to admit, I've barely even looked at the healing style this expansion. I levelled her to 110 to complete the collection, but I barely play her. I find the healing playstyle too cumbersome and definitely not instinctive to me. The DPS spec being a melee one is difficult for me as well (you know how I hate melee classes) and I find it a chore to even do world quests on her.

Quenhild with the monk mount and pet.
I had already completed her class hall and done the quest chains for her class mount but now she pretty much just gets wheeled out once or twice a day to check missions and do some alchemy cooldowns.

For her transmog outfit, I am using one of the PvP sets as I quite like the look of it on a female dwarf. It's the Wild Gladiator's Ironskin Armor. I think the combination of the white and teal look lovely against her red hair, and haven't managed to get bored of it yet!



I'm looking forward to next week (Paladin week). My Paladin needs a lot of catch up work, but I have been meaning to actually heal something with her for months and keep putting it off. Maybe I'll even send her into an LFR...

No comments:

Post a Comment